Despite my strong suspicion that US democracy died with President John F. Kennedy, I’m a little excited about the video below.
It’s not that I want DC to pass a bunch of new bipartisan legislation. Please no. Nearly everything they do makes matters worse for the poor, as well as for us average people (who are becoming poor, one ruined business at a time nowadays, whether we realize it or not).
DC on both sides of the aisle takes care of the elites. (It’s that or go back to a real job.)
But I love to see bipartisan friendship because the hatred between the parties now is dangerous. Political hatred is a mind virus delivered to us by our silent rulers.
So I can’t help getting excited when I see genuine affection between members of opposing parties (both sides victims of engineered brainwashing).
Also I’m fairly sure rational agreement across the political divide brings fear to the hearts of the “shadow government” (the deep state, the Cabal, the military-industrial complex, or as President Eisenhower described it in a never-delivered draft of his famous speech, “The Military-Industrial-Congressional Complex.”)
Once you have listened to this heart-warming video in which a democrat and a republican talk from the same perspective about the enemy we all face in the US, you will understand why President Eisenhower included the word “Congressional” in his naming of America’s most powerful enemy.
Personally, I think Eisenhower should have added the term “Intelligence” to the name, because a break-away aspect of the US intelligence structure seems to have become the most untouchable and most feared member of America’s ruling elite class.
Please watch the whole video if you can possibly find time. (Pretty-please?)
Before that inner voice of yours shouts, “conspiracy theory,” see if you disagree with one of these…
- Huge US corporations legally conspire with members of congress whom they influence to push favorable legislation through, sometimes small items with billions attached, hidden in wordy bills that no one has time to read.
- Every branch of the military is designed specifically to conspire against our country’s perceived enemies.
- Every branch of intelligence is designed to legally conspire against a specific group of potential enemies, while some groups are designed to conspire against US citizens by gathering online info on each one of us.
- Every member of congress conspires with one side or the other of the mainstream media to prevent the re-election of those they oppose. (Of course, your side of the mainstream media is telling the unbiased truth, right? I hope we can someday at least question that sacred cow of yours.)
- Until 2012, Congress could legally conspire to trade stocks on insider information. Even after the STOCK Act of 2012, there is evidence that Congress can still place insider trades with impunity.
- Oil Cartels conspire to fix the prices of their product, same as drug cartels.
- The FED conspires (literally behind locked doors) to fix interest rates and give secret loans that go legally undisclosed to Congress, despite congressional inquires.
- Ideally, parents and grandparents conspire to raise good, happy, healthy kids.
- Religious groups and atheists conspire openly (and separately) to influence public opinion on spiritual and anti-spiritual values.
- The gatekeepers of most medical journals continue to conspire against functional medicine articles that buck their “reductionist” (one disease- one pill) treatment paradigm for Alzheimer’s Disease and other chronic illnesses.
Conspiracy is ordinary. Skilled professionals do it for a living all around us.
The term “conspiracy theory” therefore carries no logical validity. Conspiracy is not an inherently theoretical thing to be dismissed with a non-thinking reaction. When you think about it, it’s so common that any hint of possible conspiracy deserves at least some degree of rational attention prior to final judgement.
Anyway, in my view, the only hope left for the survival of democracy in the US is for all regular people on both sides to realize that politics is a bogus mind con in which a small group of elites are currently succeeding in keeping us divided in resentment one party for the other. That’s the elite’s goal because it prevents us from joining forces to focus on them the way the two elected officials in this video have done.
The unseen power-elites are the real enemies of the poor here in the US. They also oppose the existence of any middle class and as best I can tell, they hope to stamp out the last heartbeat of democracy in your lifetime and mine. So far, they’re on track. Just turn on the political news and watch the hate. It’s brainwashing 101 right here in the USA.
Love from the radical middle,
Morrill Talmage Moorehead, MD
7 thoughts on “Nightmare of the Military-Industrial-Congressional Complex”